The following time arrangement is for reference only. In case any absence or some presentations are less than 15 minutes, please come before your session starts.
*A best presentation will be selected from each session which will be announced and awarded an excellent oral presentation certificate at the end of this session.
Devices Provided by the Conference Organizer:
- Laptops (with MS-Office & Adobe Reader)
- Projectors & Screen
- Laser Sticks
Materials Provided by the Presenters:
- Oral Presentation: PowerPoint or PDF files
- Poster Presentation: A1 Size, Portrait Direction
Please copy your slide file to conference laptop desktop before session starts
During your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper, explain and discuss your paper within visiting
Duration of Each Presentation:
- Regular Oral Session: about 15 Minutes of Presentation including Q&A.
- Keynote Speech: 40 Minutes of Presentation including Q&A.
- Plenary Speech: 30 Minutes of Presentation including Q&A.
About Dress Code
- All participants are required to dress formally. Casual wear is unacceptable.
- National formal dress is acceptable.