APCCAS 2018 will provide partial travel support to student speakers
attending the conference. If selected and granted, the student will receive the support during the conference. This opportunity is sponsored by the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society
. The exact amount of the awards will depend on the estimated expenses and demonstrated/perceived needs of the recipients.
The APCCAS 2018 organizing committee recognizes that presenting research at our conferences is an important aspect of a student’s professional, educational and research development. Furthermore, student involvement in our conferences is fundamental to our development as a research community.
- Be the author of an accepted manuscript and the presenter of this on a lecture/poster session;
- Be a Student Member of IEEE Circuits and Systems Society when submitting the application;
- Be registered as a full time Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. student in engineering or a related field in a college or university when submitting the application;
If you meet the above requirements, please send an email with subject “Student Support APCCAS 2018” to firstname.lastname@example.org
, containing the following information:
The applicant’s signature
- Your IEEE Student number (for verification purpose),
- Proof of registration to attend APCCAS 2018 (mentioned in the confirmation email after you register online),
- The ID number and title of the paper/poster you will be presenting at APCCAS (full title with full list of authors) with your agreement to present this work,
- A signed supporting letter from your academic advisor or IEEE CASS local chapter chair.
Each application must be appropriately submitted in PDF format (one file only). Incomplete, poorly assembled or late applications will not be considered. Applications should be submitted electronically via email to email@example.com
no later than September 30, 2018
. Awardees will be notified as soon as possible thereafter.
Multiple funding applications
The APCCAS 2018 organizing committee understands that students applying for the Student Travel Grants program may also be seeking partial support from other sources. This is encouraged and welcome. However, please note that even if APCCAS 2018 itself provides diverse support programs for students and young professionals, our limited budget will not allow us to support any single person under more than one program at once.